Work together with us!
Customer Service Agent – Call Centre Based (Full Time & Part Time)
- Kendlebell Fairview
- Dublin, County Dublin
To take telephone messages on behalf of clients and forward them on by a variety of means.
- Answer telephone in the manner specified by clients, and take messages accurately on their behalf.
- Where required, provide information about clients and their services to callers.
- Enter message information into the message database.
- Forward message information on to clients by a variety of means.
- Undertake general office duties as required.
- Make diary appointments
Key Performance Criteria:
- Telephone must be answered in a confident, efficient and professional manner.
- Message information must be accurately recorded with an eye for detail.
- Messages must be delivered to clients promptly and reliably.
Ability to multitask is essential. Flexible approach and attitude to work. Ability to take instruction well and work on own initiative.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €11.50 per hour
Schedule: Day shift, Monday to Friday
Education: Leaving Certificate (preferred), Work Location: In person
We'd Love To
Hear From You.
Here at Kendlebell Ireland we provide a quality service and we know our customers value using an outsourced Phone Answering Service and a Virtual Office Service!
If you are interested, give us a call. We would be happy to help you.